05 April 2006

Six Questions to Ask Your Prospective Social Security Disability Advocate

Well my friend,


Still no time for formal introductions. But...


I did just put together an article entitled,


"Six Questions to Ask Your Social Security Disability Advocate, Consultant or Attorney Representative … Before You Sign On the Dotted Line."


It's subtitled, "A Sequential Evaluation to Use When Hiring Help to Win Your Adult Social Security Disability or SSI Claim."


The article is rather long (more than 2000 words) and is still in draft form, so no, it has not yet gone through the final editing process, but you may want to preview it if you are in the market for a disability representative for your benefits claim.


Here's the final paragraph:


"Choosing a representative to handle your claim can be a daunting task, but keep in mind that anyone you choose will have the same goal in mind. They will want to assist you in winning your claim because when you win, they win. However, if there are inherent challenges that they have, such as having to handle too many cases, or not having the people skills necessary to deal effectively with DDS or just not having the knowledge of federal programs and the interpretation of policy and regulations, then you may want to move on to the next one."



Click here to take a look at the rest...



It's always amazing what we'll do to get out of doing something else. I'm in the middle of putting together a business plan for the first time in my life, and the process is a little more intense than I would like it to be. I'm trying to get it done in a week even though I've been told it should take a whole lot longer.


Writing that Social Security article was my break, though I have to admit, I should have been writing one on health and healing instead, since my newsletter for RecallingHealth.com is a tad bit overdue...


Oh, well... See how much I love advocating for Social Security Disability claimants :)-

Well this is Lo ... and I gotta go..."Cause I'm running for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!