02 April 2006

How Social Security Disability Examiners look at Common Diseases in their Assessment of Claimants' Functional Capacity

Welcome to Disability 180!

Just another blog about Social Security Disability.

So many changes taking place at the Administration.

So many people waiting for benefits.

So much confusion.

How I wish I knew the secret. But believe me, I will be keeping my eyes open.

Not much time to talk today, but I did just publish DE Other Side, the monthly newsletter of Social Security Disability ESP, a website I have published since April of last year (so it's almost a year old now, something I just realized as I was typing this--wow! I'll have to plan a celebration:)-

The featured article this month is "How Social Security Disability Examiners look at Common Diseases in their Assessment of Claimant's Functional Capacity". Go take a look. I also just launched the site where the newsletter is hosted (maybe that's why I haven't been to bed yet.)

Well, that'll have to hold you for now.

Will do the introductions after I get a good day's sleep.

Here's to your good health.

Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed!